General tips for jewelry care
- You should always take off your jewelry before exercising, bathing or showering.
- Your jewelry should never be stored in the bathroom or other damp places, as the moisture can cause the jewelry to discolor or tarnish.
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you wear and the first thing you take off when you get home. You should also take off your jewelry before going to bed.
- Also avoid your jewelry coming into contact with cosmetics such as creams or other chemicals such as hairspray and perfume.
- Your jewelry deserves the best possible care. Therefore, store them in a jewelry box or on a soft surface to avoid scratches. Our velvet pouches are perfect for keeping your jewelry safe.
To prevent your silver jewelry from tarnishing, you should store it in a light and airtight container in our bag or gift box. This means you will be able to enjoy your real jewelry for a long time to come.
It pays to gently clean your favorite jewelry every month. All you need is lukewarm water, a soft cloth and mild soap. For jewelry with a lot of detail, you can use a soft toothbrush. With the silver cleaning cloth or the toothbrush you can restore the shine of the precious metal in gentle, circular movements. Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing it in the velvet pouch or jewelry box. The before and after effect is impressive and the effort is minimal.